By accessing the website at https://www.madhawks.com you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. User Behavior
Unless you take explicit written permission from Madhawks by writing an email to [email protected], you are not allowed to:
Use, modify, or copy any material
Use any content on Madhawks website for commercial purposes, or any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Madhawks’s website
Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
Madhawks does not guarantee the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the material provided on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Madhawks or its partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Madhawks’s Internet site.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Madhawks’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Madhawks does not guarantee that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Madhawks may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Madhawks does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Madhawks has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Madhawks of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Madhawks’s website shall be governed by the laws of Delhi without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions apply to the use of a website.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfill those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, wherever appropriate.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.